Friday, March 28, 2008

"A New Earth" and a New Way of Thinking


Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you a couple of things that I just think are super fantastic. Even more, both of these great finds are FREE!

The first is an online class many of you may have heard of. I wanted to encourage everyone to sign-up and tune-in for Eckhart Tolle's and Oprah's online class of "A New Earth". It is never to late to tune-in and previous classes are available for viewing and downloading. The online course is every Monday night from 9:00pm - 10:30pm EST. I am re-reading the book along with the class and my life is really changing in ways I have never experienced, and I was pretty happy to begin with.

You can find out more information and sign-up by going to this link:



The second great find I wanted to share with you is Byron Katie's "The Work". I have been using her work with some of my coaching and it has really made an impact on many others and their ways of thinking, including other coaches.

Also, this Work is a great tool to use in conjunction with studying "A New Earth". There are a couple worksheets available for you to view and download and use. The link for them is below:


Both of these wonderful teachings are priceless and will help anyone realize how wonderful life truly is, as is. They both will challenge your ways of "thinking" and help you to remove obstacles you are unconsciously putting up for yourself.

In addition, I practice both of these techniques daily and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me an email and I would love to help you better understand these life changing techniques.

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Jamaica Mon said...

Great material to follow. I know I have seen lots of wonderful changes in people who practice both of these techniques to finding ones self. I need to pay better attention to myself and start to use these tools.